We are delighted to invite you to walk through our Worship Center to receive Holy Communion between 8:45 and 11:00 a.m. on June 14.
Here’s the way it will work:
● Howard and Lynn will consecrate the elements at 8:30 a.m. in the Worship Center (that part will be livestreamed), followed by the serving of Communion from 8:45 til 11:00 a.m.
● Everyone will need to sign up in advance online for a time-slot for you and your family. Use the Communion Reservation link above to sign up.
● The earliest time slots (8:45-9:30 a.m.) will be reserved for those who are in the vulnerable population. Please indicate when you reserve your place if you will need a wheelchair.
● Park in the west parking lot and form a line at the south sidewalk near the swingset (in front of the Youth Barn). You will enter the building from a door on the south end of the worship center and exit the building via a door on the north end.
● Individuals or family groups will be asked to remain at a distance of 6 feet from one another as you wait in line and as you receive communion. (There will markers to help with proper distancing.) Sadly, we have to ask you to refrain from hugging or shaking hands. Please plan to remain at a 6-foot distance from other family groups the whole time.
● You will be asked to wear masks once you enter the building, except of course when you are actually receiving Holy Communion. If you choose to wear a mask while distanced outside, that is perfectly fine. (If you need a mask, let us know.)
● As the servers, Howard and Lynn will wear gloves and masks. Lynn will hand you a piece of bread and Howard will hand you an individual cup of juice.
● You will get to hear Donna play the piano while you are inside the Worship Center.
● No seating will be available in the Worship Center, and you’ll be guided to walk directly out of the Worship Center after receiving the bread and cup. When you exit, please go directly to your vehicle and refrain from congregating, hugging, shaking hands, etc.
● Restrooms and water fountains will not be available, and no other part of the building besides the Worship Center will be accessible.
● The June 14 Sunday service will be pre-recorded and will be shown at 10 AM but will also be available later on Facebook and at piercechapel.com/livestream-worship.
We look forward to seeing anyone who chooses to come! “O taste and see that the Lord is good!” (Psalm 34:8a)