The TRAFFIC LIGHT Phase of Our Re-Opening Process
We are currently in the "Traffic Light" phase of our re-opening process! This means that we offer Red Light, Yellow Light, and Green Light services each Sunday. This is a temporary arrangement until we can take the next step in our journey toward "full" re-opening!
We welcome you to choose the service that best fits your comfort level!
1. Red Light worship will be the 10:00 am LOVESTREAM (via Facebook or YouTube) and is for those who are not yet ready to return for any form of in-person worship or who cannot attend in-person worship.
2. Yellow Light worship will be in-person at 8:30 am in the Worship Center. Masks will be required with light singing and distanced seating encouraged.
3. Green Light worship will be in-person at 11:00 am in the Worship Center. Masks will be optional, the choir will sing (masked) and light congregational singing with distanced seating will be encouraged.
For Yellow and Green Light worship, instead of grouping people in pods for seating, distanced rows of chairs are available, and we ask you to respectfully and safely arrange yourselves. For air-flow purposes, we will continue to keep certain doors open. Nursery is provided (though we ask for advance reservations for nursery if possible). See nursery registration link below.
So that we are all on the same page in our understanding and can make informed decisions, be aware of these important facts:
1. To be fully vaccinated you must be 2 weeks past your last (or only) dose.
2. While being vaccinated does greatly reduce your personal health risk, it is still possible for vaccinated people to spread COVID-19 to unvaccinated people.
3. Anyone not fully vaccinated is still fully at risk of contracting COVID-19 if exposed.
4. Singing continues to carry significant risks. COVID-19 spreads through exhaled virus. Singing increases the amount of virus that is exhaled. Wearing a mask and social distancing while singing may help, but do not significantly minimize the risks.
Families with Children
Playground Praise is offered for children in Pre-K through 5th grades at both the 8:30 and 11:00 services! This is a supervised time on the church playground (if weather permits) or inside the Chapel Kids room during inclement weather. In either location, children will be engaged in fun, meaningful activities related to a Bible lesson for the day. Children should enter the worship center with their families to check in, and they will be dismissed to go to Playground Praise at the beginning of the worship service. Please dress children appropriately for outdoor play and bring a water bottle. Masks are required for 8:30 and optional at 11:00.
Loving nursery care is provided for children age 3 and under during the 8:30 and 11:00 services. Registration will be required each week for children needing nursery care - click HERE. Parents will need to complete a one-time COVID-19 Acknowledgment Form upon the first attendance. Forms will be available on Sunday morning or parents may access this form HERE.
For more information, please email our Children's Coordinator, Roseanna Harbuck, at .